"Holy Baptism is the basis of the whole Christian life, the gateway to life in the Spirit, and the door which gives access to the other sacraments. Through Baptism we are freed from sin and reborn as sons of God; we become members of Christ, are incorporated into the Church and made sharers in her mission: "Baptism is the sacrament of regeneration through water in the word." CCC 1213
- If you are seeking the Sacrament of Baptism for an infant or child under the age of seven, you can find more information on our Baptism page.
- If you are seeking the Sacrament of Baptism as an adult, or you have a child age seven or older, you can find more information on our RCIA page.
"The matrimonial covenant, by which a man and a woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life, is by its nature ordered toward the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring; this covenant between baptized persons has been raised by Christ the Lord to the dignity of a sacrament." CCC 1601
Marriages are scheduled by appointment with Fr. Jim at least six months before the wedding.
Fees associated with Wedding:
- Church Usage-$300 (waived for registered parishioners)
- Music Minister Fee - $200
- Cantor Fee - $100
- Worship Aid Fee - $50 (waived if completed by the couple)
- Reception in the Parish Hall - $100 to purchase liability policy through the diocese + approximately $75 if there will be alcohol served.
“Confession is the sacrament of the tenderness of God, his way of embracing us.” Pope Francis
Reconcililation is held on Saturdays before Mass from 2:45-3:15pm or other times by appointment.
During Advent, the following opportunities are available for Reconciliation around the area:
Anointing of the Sick
Anointing of the Sick - please call the office to arrange an appointment.
Communal Anointing of the Sick is offered after the Saturday Vigil Mass, 4 times throughout the year.